Sweater Vests: The Winter Staple You Didn’t Know You Needed + 3 Ways to Style Them!
*This post contains affiliate links*
Even though most of us are not going out and about this holiday season, who says we can’t dress like we are? Something that I have seen everywhere are sweater vests. I have kind of fallen in love with them. Here are a few of my favorite sweater vests picks, and three ways that you can style them this fall!
Why Sweater Vests?
If you are anything like me, you may be asking yourself when, how, and why sweater vests have made an appearance in fashion again. To be honest, I used to love them when I was younger, and there are so many different ways you can wear them.
You can layer them with shirts, blazers, and even dresses. They add the extra layer of warmth that you may be looking for this time of year, and they are often much cheaper than their long-sleeved associates. Here are a few of my favorites right now:
- J.ING Grey Cable Knit Sweater Vest | $39.99
- Nasty Gal Tanks a Bunch Knitted Tank | $22.40
- Nasty Gal All Tanks to You Knitted High Neck Tank | $22.40
- J.ING Essential Khaki Knit Vest | $39.99
- storets Lyla Oversized Knit Vest | $44.90
- Mango Chunky Knit Gilet | $59.99
- Mango Turtleneck Knit Gillet | $59.99
- Nasty Gal Tell Us the Houndstooth Knitted Vest Top | $22.40
How to Style
Even though they seem pretty straightforward, you may find yourself unsure on how to style your new sweater vest! Here are a few ways that I love wearing mine: