*This post contains affiliate links*
A few days ago I decided to go through my pajamas/loungewear drawer and donate what I didn’t need anymore and to get rid of anything that had seen better days. This set me on an entire hunt for cozy loungewear sets! Here are a few sets that I have added to my collection, and a few that I have on my wishlist this winter!
- H&M Pile Hoodie | $29.99
- Fine Knit Pant | $29.99
- H&M Faux Shearling Dressing Gown | $29.99
- Stars Above Perfectly Cozy Wide Leg Lounge Pants | $19.99
- Aerie Sherpa Pajama Jumpsuit | $41.97
- Luxe Good to Me Fluffy Knit Set | $38.40
- Knit Alone Wide-Leg Lounge Set | $35.20
- You’ve Met Your Match Knitted Lounge Set | $32.00
When it comes to choosing cozy loungewear, I think that the material is one of the most important aspects to what you pick out. For me, anything sherpa, super fluffy, or even fleece are always my go-to options.
When picking out a cozy item for your or someone you love, always think about where they live, what they typically wear, and how they like their items to fit. I always tend to size up at least once size in my loungewear so I can get that comfy fit!