I may be a little late to the game right now, but that’s okay! For me, Christmas really starts the day after Halloween since I do not necessarily celebrate Thanksgiving. With that being said, I have been celebrating the season for well over a month now. I decided to create a little Christmas bucket list for the season. Here are some things I have already one, and some things that I am looking forward to doing!
I had the idea to create a Christmas bucket list the other day when I was thinking about how quickly this year has already passed. It seems like I always want to do 200 things, but I end up doing five. This year is different! Here are all of the things that I hope to at least do once this holiday season. If you are looking for some ideas for your Christmas bucket list, Pinterest is a great place to start!
My Christmas Bucket List:
- Build a gingerbread house and actually have it stand up for once!
- Finish my gift wrapping early so I can relax and enjoy the season.
- Try a few new baking recipes to get me out of my comfort zone.
- Make my own apple cider completely from scratch.
- Watch some festive Christmas films with Will and the dogs.
- Enjoy a few festive pamper nights with a good bath bomb and soak.
- Prepare a full-on Christmas dinner one night!
- Find the perfect pair of Christmas pajamas.
- Make my own hot chocolate bombs.
- Watch at least five new Christmas movies this year!
- Bake festive Christmas cookies to give to loved ones.
- Create unique hot chocolates.