*This post contains affiliate links*
It seems like you guys really loved my August Amazon Favorites, so we are back with Amazon Favorites for the month of September! Majority of these are fashion related items with a couple of extras added in!
- CD Saddle Belt Dupe: I cannot believe that I found these on Amazon, and
I’m shook! I’m a Dior fan, so the Gucci belts never appealed to me, that, and everyone had one! While the original Dior belts don’t come in the cognac color, but I have a new fascination with brown. I’ve loved wearing them with casual outfits, as well as with dresses!
- These super cute slippers! While I love the Ugg slippers, my dogs somehow chew up every single pair of slippers I have ever owned. That being said, these are just as cute, just as comfy, and totally under $25 bucks! I’ve worn these every day, so they were for sure going on my Amazon favorites for September!
- If you read this post, then you know I’m all about hats. Personally, I don’t think I can have enough hats, so I picked up this cute one with a leopard band which is extra trendy right now! Hats can get expensive, but this one is under $16!
- This 32 pack of Korean face masks. I swear by Korean and Japanese skincare, and these masks are amazing. There are different types of masks, and they are all sheet masks. If there is one thing that I really love, it is a bubble bath and a sheet mask!
- I hate to break it to you all, but I’m old enough to choose to take a probiotic. Luckily, I found this one on Amazon that also is supposed to be mood-lifting, and we all know your girl needs that! I plan on doing a full review about them in the future, so stay tuned!