*This post contains affiliate links*
I’m kind of obsessed with finding things that I don’t need on Amazon! It honestly seems like they have everything that you might want, and things that you most likely will never need. Here are my Amazon favorites for the month of August!
- This Ice Roller is everything! Not only because it is just grotesquely hot right now, but it also seriously reduces the puffiness on my face, and I swear it is making my skin and actual face shape look like it did ten years ago! It is under $15 bucks, and comes with a plastic and stainless steel roller too!
- My new phone case is just perfect! I am loving leopard print lately, and this phone case is so cute. Not only is it really on-trend right now, but it is also is under $10! It’s the perfect phone case for fall! This is definitely on the top of my top Amazon favorites for August!
- These loofah pads are perfect for scrubbing off a fake tan! If you keep up with the blog, then you’ll know I got a self-tan machine recently, and it has become a staple of life! These work so well to exfoliate before you tan, and to get the old tan off!
- These incredibly affordable and amazing brushes! Cheralee Lyle was talking about these on her Youtube channel, and I had to try them out for only $12 bucks! I swear these are on par with some of my more expensive brushes, and their eyeshadow brushes have become everyday staples!
- Every single one of these gold rings (1, 2, 3, 4)! I’ve been getting back into wearing jewelry, and I have been working on finding items that I love. Each of these rings is actually amazing quality, and I have been loving to wear them lately. Also, they are all under $15!
- Hair Accessories! If you have been into the hair accessories trend but you’re not willing to break the budget to do so, Amazon is perfect. There are so many cute barrettes and hairbands to dress up your casual hairstyle. I am obsessed with these fun barrettes, and even more in love with this pearl accented hairband!