*This post contains affiliate links*
Although spring is usually reserved for spring break essentials, your girl does not go on spring break! What I do is spring jackets and finding the perfect ones. I have found five that I am obsessed with and adding into my wardrobe ASAP!
- Topshop Khaki Belted Oversized Blazer: Okay, so oversized blazers are some of my favorite items to wear. Not only do they just give your style an elevated look, but the new trend in belted blazers can create amazing silhouettes. I love this one from Topshop. The belt is super flattering, and I’m so into the color of it as well!
- HM Tie-Belt Utility Jacket: Hello, it’s me again, loving belted jackets. This denim option is a great casual jacket that will go with a ton of looks. It also comes in a pink and a khaki, but the denim is a great take on a denim jacket that is a little more stylish and less traditional.
- HM Shirt Jacket: I’m still not over shirt jackets after their spotlight moment last fall. This is not only a great lightweight option when it comes to spring jackets, but the color is also great for so many neutrals and causal outfits.
- Topshop Orange Single Breasted Blazer: I know I already have one blazer on this list, but this one is different, I promise! Spring is the perfect time to pick up a bold blazer in a fun color. Not only can you dress them up with a great pair of pants or a dress, but you can also dress them down with jeans and some sandals for a chic look.
- River Island Black Faux Leather Fringe Jacket: I’m not going to lie to you, I have a serious addiction to anything fringe. I still have a fringe faux leather jacket that I have had for almost 8 years, and I just picked up a faux suede version as well. They are just a cool and unique option to add to any outfit.