Positive affirmations are one of the best ways to increase your self-love and to raise your vibration. I have 20 affirmations that I use in my daily meditations, gratitude journal, and just repeat to myself in times of need! You can use these as daily reminders, journal prompts, or incorporate them into your own meditations and practices!
What are Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are short sayings that you can use on your self-love journey. It has been a proven practice that if you use these sayings on a regular basis, you can train yourself to believe that these are true statements. Using affirmations can also help you raise your entire vibration!
If you are feeling low energy, low motivation, or just having a serious downswing, then positive affirmations can seriously change your mindset. Most of us have negative thoughts throughout the day. These can be internal or external. You may be struggling with how you are seeing yourself. For a lot of us, work can also cause us a lot of stress.
How Can I Use Affirmations in My Life?
If you are new to using affirmations, you may think it is weird to talk to yourself, but I swear it is not! You can use affirmations in so many areas of your life. I love to use them in the mornings and evenings when I do my meditations. I find a few affirmations that I relate most to that day, and I repeat them to myself. If you struggle with anxiety or panic attacks like I do, they are also a great way to calm yourself back down!
Replace those negative thoughts with positive affirmations that you tell yourself each day. Instead of saying I’ll never get that promotion, say That promotion is mine for the taking. Affirmations are a great way to begin manifesting the life you have always wanted, and they are ideal to increase your positivity. I am the best version of myself.
20 Positive Affirmations To Use
- Positivity flows through me.
- I am stronger than I have ever been.
- My potential is infinite.
- I am grateful for everything that the universe has given me.
- My kindness is my gift to the world.
- I have the strength to do anything I set my mind to.
- My goals are closer than ever.
- I am creating the life I have always wanted.
- My voice is important and valuable.
- I am successful.
- Money and success flow to me easily.
- I am abundant with self-love and mental clarity.
- My heart is open and ready for learning and change.
- I am worthy of my achievements.
- My feelings are represented and acknowledged.
- I love everything about myself.
- My dreams are my reality.
- I deserve the life I have created.
- My mind is strong, focused, and determined.