*This post contains affiliate links*
Jewelry is one of those things that I have a love/hate relationship with. I love how jewelry can finish an outfit, but sometimes I hate having to figure out what to wear and having to put it on. Luckily, fall is one of my favorite times to wear jewelry to add something extra to your outfit! Here are 15 jewelry pieces that you need right now!
Jewelry is one of those items that is incredibly personal to the wearer. We all have different styles and different ideas of what we think goes with something in our wardrobe. The pieces I have shared below are small pieces that can fit in with almost any style! I picked pieces that are similar to what I personally wear, and pieces that are on the more affordable side as well. Remember, looking good doesn’t have to cost you your paycheck!
- Crystal Hoop Earrings with Faux Pearls \ ASOS \ $13.00
- Hoop Starburst Charm \ ASOS \ $8.00
- Gold Plated Mini Tube Hoop Earrings \ Topshop \ $35.00
- Agate Stone Ring \ Topshop \ $15.00
- Clean Wrap Ring \ Topshop \ $14.00
- Baguette Ring \ Topshop \ $36.00
- Triple-Strand Necklace \ H&M \ $12.99
- Long Pendant Necklace \ H&M \ $9.99
- Multi-Strand Necklace \ H&M \ $14.99
- Makes Me Wonder 14K Bracelet \ Lulus \ $55.00
- Snake Cuff Bracelet \ Topshop \ $18.00
- Monki Harper Chunky Bracelet \ ASOS \ $24.00